I have undergone so many changes internally that sometimes there is so much emotion involved it tends to bring you down. You don’t want to get up in the morning and you feel like there is no point in moving from the bed. You motivation is down and you just feel useless. Its like what is my purpose here? I’ve learned we need these moments we need to feel unhappy with ourselves so we can get to the root of the problem or maybe just take a break from the world for the day. But you shouldn’t go more than a day without attempting to pick yourself up. You don’t want to get warped into a depression but rather learn what your intuition is trying to tell you. The mixed emotions are telling you something isn’t right or your not following your plan. I’ve noticed when I don’t blog I feel down it makes me feel like i’m cheating my readers and my goals. I had to look within and fix things in my life to keep me inspired because for sometime I lost my motivation. Here are some tricks I have learned through experience to do when I begin to have those crazy emotions to help myself not fall into the negative emotion but use it as a positive.
1. Redecorate your room or your home, this is a great way to keep yourself inspired and you always find something knew when you clean out closets and draws
2. Think in your mind to seek something positive out of your day, and you will find it!
3. Take 3 deep breaths if it is just one of those days where things are thrown at you left and right. It really helps!
4. Try to take 15 minutes of your day and just go for a walk or lay down and think about your life plans. I know sometimes when I go over my plans, the idea of the future makes me smile.
5. Ignore the negative people, don’t let them ruin your whole day. Maybe the moment you are entitled to your rant but learn to say EFF you. Be confident in your life, choices, and decisions, but keep your ears and eyes open as sometimes there may be a message in the ignorance for you to see.
6. Try to smile at someone or give a friend a compliment. You would be surprised how good you will feel to have made someone else feel good!
7. Wake up and tell yourself it will be a good day, no matter what happens!
8. If you can wake up early enough, maybe get a 20 min exercise in just to get you in a good mood and work off any negativity you are feeling
9. Listen to pumping music! Whatever genre puts you in a good mood and gets you motivated! Dancing and singing your heart out also help! HAHA (except don’t dance while you are waiting for the subway and earphones in.. you never know who is watching!)
8. Last but not least…. Get your ass up! Get dressed up and read my blog for some Fashion Inspo and Positivity! HAHA