Are you hosting Mexican night anytime soon?! Taco Tuesday?! Or just a random night in with your girls or boo?!?! Well you came to the right place! Mexican night margaritas are BOMB! LOL I like to shorten the word Margarita and just call them “Margs”, just an FYI. Any who, these are so easy to make and it does not require a bartender or chef. I personally liked the 1800 tequila because it tastes good with the margarita mix. Especially for just a random night in, it is the perfect go to Tequila at a good price point.
So are you ready to impress your friends?
You might want to start by making tacos to make sure your guest are fed and no one gets too tipsy. You do not need cooking skills for this trust me!
- Purchase your handy taco kit and 1lb of ground beef from your local supermarket.
- You will also need tomatoes, shredded Mexican cheese, shredded lettuce and sour cream as an option.
- Cook the ground beef in a pan until brown aprox 20 min.
- Warm up your taco shells in the oven for 5 minutes or Microwave for 1-2 minutes.
- Once the ground beef is brown and cooked mix in the taco sauce from the kit, it says 1 cup of water with the mix to make it more saucy and delicious.
- Have the ingredients spread out so your guests can then make their very own tacos and enjoy!
- Make sure you purchase your favorite tequila or just go with the tasty 1800 Silver!
- You will need the easy margarita mix that is already made. You can purchase at your local Liquor store as well.
- Place salt on a small plate for those who prefer salt on the rim. Just flip your cup upside down and dip in the salt.
- For one glass, pour a 4 count of the tequila and a 4 count of the margarita mix into the shaker with ice!
- For a little extra you may want to cut up some Limes!
Finally, Serve fresh in a Margarita glass with some delicious tacos!
This is my simple easy, go to Mexican night at home! What is your easy Margarita recipe?! Let me know down in the comments below!
Oh, and stay beautiful 😉
*Please drink responsibly as you must be 21 years of age. We do not promote drinking and driving.