It’s that time of the week again, the dreadful Monday to another full work week! Well this post is to get you out of the blah mood and get some positivity in you! I know I go through this every week and when I was feeling down and depressed it was even worse to wake up on Monday’s. I wanted to share a five tips I began doing to inspire my Monday’s and help get my mental self centered and ready to take on the week!
- Before I go to bed every Sunday I take a few moments alone and just thank God for all I have and remind myself how grateful I am to live the life I live.
2. Get a good 8 hours of sleep Sunday night so Monday removes the crankiness and I am able to feel refreshed.
3. I follow intuitive astrologist on Periscope and the reason I follow is because I do love to listen to horoscopes but there is one person in particular that does mini meditations I can do at my work desk while I drink my coffee! Her Name is Danielle Mercurio and I just love her positive energy every morning. Sometimes just taking 3 minutes of your day to take deep breathes help clarify your mind so you are in the right mindset for the day.
4. No matter how lazy you feel get up and go to the gym, whether it is before or after work! It will just make you feel that much more productive rather than sulking in that blah feeling.
5. If it is a crazy Monday packed with meetings and the boss constantly getting on you, try your best not to sweat it. The less you stress and take deep breaths, the easier you will be able to stride throughout your day. Remember everything will always work out, even if you messed up, there is a solution to everything. Always end your Monday with your passion, and doing something you love! It sets the tone for the rest of your week!
Happy Monday Lovers!
I hope you take my mini positive exercises and give a try, you never know what can work for you.
Stay Beautiful 😉