So I was tagged in this a while back by my fellow blogger Alex V. of GloryBoonBlog. I thought it was fun and you can get a snippet of my everyday life essentials. Since I work during the week in the city I carry with my life, because you just never know what you need. I just pulled out my main items to share on the blog with you guys. Taking the train everyday is a different lifestyle than driving to work. I don’t have the luxury of keeping these things in my car lol I now have to make sure I am prepared for all circumstances because you just never know where you will end up after work especially. Even with the crazy weather you just don’t know what you are going to get it could be freezing cold one minute and sunny and super hot the next. I am going to list everything below because maybe I carry something you may have forgotten. I will also link all items if you are interested in purchasing.
- Planner- I absolutely love this planner because it keeps my life organized especially as a blogger. I came across this planner at Erincondren.com. They have some great organizing your life items should definitely check them out. I loved the inspirational quotes from this planner and instantly fell in love.
- Sunglasses- Express.com
- Umbrella- Mini Tote
- Advil- I keep this mini travel Advil bottle in my bag and just refill from my home big Advil bottle. Especially as a female you just never know when you will need one or two of these!
- Hand Lotion- Bath & Body works Sweet Pea
- Ralph Lauren Card Holder Wallet- I despise carry around with a huge wallet so I leave my huge wallet at home, especially to prevent my spending problem from occuring too often LOL but I love this small wallet where I put all my main items that I need, major credit card, debit card, ID and metro card!
- Business Card Holder (pink)- Staples.com, as a fashion blogger you must have business cards available at all times. You never know who you will meet!
- Nars Lip Gloss
- Love Express travel perfume
- Eos Chapstick
- Walgreens refreshing wipes – As a women you always have to make sure you are cleansing yourself and having good hygiene.
- Victoria Secret Manicure kit – I have a thing with making sure my nails are looking good LOL so this is my personal item I tend to keep in there, unless I am going on the plane then I have to leave it home obviously.
- Bath and Body works Hand Sanitizer – Definitely need this when traveling on the train. I have heard that it doesn’t really clean your hands properly but it makes me feel better after touching the pole on the train!
I hope you guys enjoyed this post and maybe I gave you some ideas on the basics you need in your everyday bag!
“Imperfection is beauty; madness is genius; and its better to be absolutely ridiculous than to be absolutely boring” – Marilyn Monroe